Sofa cleaning took a totally new dimension in Dubai when Mangrove introduced steam sofas cleaning. Mangrove cleaning services is ready to facilitate their customers for sofa cleaning to protect the fabric, delicate weaves and the caliber of material. Shampooing and hard brushing destroys the quality of fabric and their delicate weaves in contrast to steam cleaning. In steam cleaning, hot steam is injected and then extraction method is applied for sofa cleaning. Steam cleaning helps you to deeply cleanse the pores and it doesn’t cause any kind of dullness, unattractiveness or dinginess to the sofas.
Steam cleaning not only take out grease, rooted-blemishes and dirt, but also sanitize them, kills germs, viruses, microbes, bacteria, remove dust mites and allergens. Deep cleanse your sofa with steam will increase their lifetime. If someone in your home suffers from allergic reactions with chemical cleaning, then steam cleaning is the best option.
Steps to clean sofa with steam
- Vacuum the sofa: the first step is to vacuum the dirt, pet hairs, dust mites, trash and allergens from your sofa.
- Spray on stains: if there are apparent stains, then sprayed on them. Then leaves this spray to set on the sofa, this will break down all the stains.
- Before steam cleaning, make sure that your sofa can handle steam based cleaning.
Cleaning the Sofa
- Picking up the right steam cleaner is a major job while cleaning. The Mangrove’s workforce is trained and professional, employ right cleaner according to the sofa’s condition.
- Prepare your machines for steam cleaning. Add water and cleaner into the machine and choose right attachment i.e. motionless brush, rotating brush or duster according to the surface of sofas.
- If your sofas has removable cushions, then start cleaning with them.
- After steaming your furniture, let them dry the fabric.
Drying The Sofa
It’s very important that your sofa should dry as soon as possible. When we started sofa cleaning Dubai there were no steam cleaning companies around. Shampooed sofas took a long tie to dry Our Steam Machines emit a dry steam that contains moisture content of only 5-7%. This helps in sofas and other upholstery items dry fast. However, the Air-conditioning must be on for the steam cleaned upholstery to dry fast. With proper Air-conditioning, it would take about 4-6 hours of drying time.
Why Choose Mangrove Services?
With the introduction of our services we gave totally new dimension to sofa cleaning Dubai. Our service has many distinct advantages over the other types of services. Some of these advantages are listed below;
- Sustainability: Contrary to traditional sofa shampooing, Mangrove uses steam for sofa cleaning. Steam cleaning is green and eco-friendly. Our service helps save massive amounts of water. It protects your surroundings and to keep away your families from health hazards.
- Sanitization: Steam sanitizes all your households. Kills bacteria and germs, remove dust-mites, insects and allergens which cause skin diseases and infections.
- Professional Service: We pioneered steam cleaning services in Dubai in 2011. We have perfected the art of sofa cleaning with our professional, customer-focused approach. That’s why our loyal customers keep coming back to us and recommend our services to others.
- Trained Team: Mangrove has trained team to serve their clients. Our senior supervisors are steeped in steam cleaning experience as they are with the company since its very inception.
- Onsite Cleaning with Mobile Machines: With mobile equipment, Mangrove provides onsite steam cleaning services for sofa cleaning. We also provide onsite curtain cleaning, carpet cleaning, mattress cleaning and other Deep Cleaning Services. It is difficult to bring sofas for getting cleaning services. Surely, Mangrove take care of their customers. It does not let their customers to worry. You do not need to take out your sofas, with mobile machines, Mangrove’s team can easily clean your sofas at homes.
Take Care of Your Upholstered Items:
We shall recommend to read this blog by Oxi-fresh with seven great tips to take care of your upholstered items.